March 31, 2011

Mar. 31 - HowMon (How to Monkey)

The truth is that yesterday...
It was my favorite show to record for
"How to Monkey Baby"
We celebrated the final show.


Idol Baseball was the retirement game.
I have a lot of various feelings flitting around inside me, but I worked hard.
My combination with Gekidan Hitori-san starting from "Yaguchi Hitori" about 6.5 years ago.

In general, the two of us did many various challenges, although I would occasionally fail because I was allowed to be at ease and such.
Hitori-san was considerably at ease (LOL)
[took liberties and wasn't always proper]

I was really able to absorb many important things.
It was a program that really allowed me to grow into the Yaguchi Mari that I am today.

I am very very grateful.
I've really been with Hitori-san a long time, and with the staff for about 6 years now.
The title changed, but we were all still together through it all.
Quickly we were a family.

We developed good relationships.
It's incredibly sad.
I couldn't stop the tears from pouring while we finished our recording from regretting how we must break up.

To everyone who supported us,
Truly, thank you very much!
For both everyone's participation and planning! This is a very precious memory.

I believe from the bottom of my heart that I want to work with this team again, and so, I will keep supporting them until such a day, at which time I think I will become very happy.

Later.
Until we shall meet again.
Thank you for 6.5 years.


[damn, Yaguchi has me crying]

No comments:

Post a Comment