March 13, 2011

Mar. 13 - 2011/03/13

Two days have passed since the earthquake, but the damage from it leaves us in a very serious situation huh.
Even now I am still worried about the evacuated people.
I can only hope for things like the damage not worsening.

Watching the news, it seems many people are mourning for the family and friends they can't get confirmations from, and though it is a modest place to do so, it is no problem if those who watch my blog try commenting [to try to reach them].

Also, power conservation and
Fund raising (please make sure it is a genuine organization)
Let's assist one another by freely exchanging what information we know.
I want to be able to do as much as possible as well.

Afterward, it seems like a lot of incorrect rumors have been floating about.
I can't comprehend why someone would do such a thing under these circumstances.
It's very sad.
Please stop forwarding those chains mails containing such information.

The correct information will come from the TV or hand-held devices, but I would also recommend information confirmed or dispatched on the radio.

I wish for everyone' lives to be safe one day.
And to the many people who lost their lives in this earthquake, "Irasshaimasu"
[Irasshaimasu - in this instance she is asking those who passed to bestow their honor on those left alive]

From my heart, I pray for your happiness in the next life as an honorable, supplicated ancestor.

No comments:

Post a Comment