March 15, 2011

Mar. 15 - 2011/03/15

Everyone.
Are you able to save water and energy?
I, too, am endeavoring to refrain from using them.
As well, lets buy only what we need [quit buying excess].
Do this with whatever you can; it seems there isn't sufficient supplies to send to the impacted areas.

If everyone has the mindset of unity, I believe the confusion/disorder/chaos will diminish.

Subsequently, regarding donations, there have been various places operating for donations.

I think it is important now that many people say they are connecting with one another through conversations on places like blogs.
For example, if someone tells me that I was able to assist even one person, that is enough to keep me going.

And then
to the small children
How is this kind of picture?


It's a four-leaf clover~pyon!

Well, until the next time I post on the blog, ne.

No comments:

Post a Comment