March 13, 2011

Mar. 14 - Place of Safety Confirmation

I do not mind people continuously using my comment field as a place for safety confirmation.

Even if you are only coming here to leave your response,
even if you are without any information,
Please don't give up.
Right now, there are countless blogs allowing people to post their safety confirmation.

Because the blogs for the comedy duo Sandwich Man have had an amazing number of such blog comments, there is also a great likelihood your family or friends might have posted on there.

Please go and try to take a look!

I hope many of you succeed in doing so.

Everyone.

I think this is all really difficult, however, the people throughout Japan are working hard because they want to help in some way.

That is alright.

We have many allies.

We're not alone.

Even though I have poor abilities, there is still a long way to go and I think I can do something. Because of that, I will work my hardest.

Somehow, please try to take a look at the Sandwich Man's blogs.

Sandwich Man Tomizawa Takeshi's Official Blog "Please Return even if just to Memorize Names"
http://ameblo.jp/takeshi-tomizawa/


Sandwich Man Date Mikio's Official Blog "Already It's Okay!" 
http://ameblo.jp/mikio-date/

No comments:

Post a Comment