March 19, 2011

Mar. 18 - Thoughts

Yesterday and today I thought I would watch the news, however,
I decided the most important things that those in the afflicted areas needs most right now are oil and gasoline, don't ya think?
Of course, I think it seems like food is (most important), but in this snowy and cold weather, heaters too (are important) even if they are only turned on at night... I'd like to see that in the shelters.
It is cold in Tokyo too... but I imagine it is even colder there.
Therefore, to the people buying and distributing things to the people in afflicted areas so that they can quickly get gas and oil, thank you very very much ! !

I knew I live in a warm, comfortable, totally ordinary environment.
However, I've come to realize that many people I meet in person are facing difficulties and that these things considered ordinary/common mean nothing.

What sorts of things can I do, as hasty as I am?
Continue on.
Conserving energy and water... I've made donations, but aside from that I can only wish/hope for things, but then again I can't just hope.
But, everyone, until you're lifestyle becomes warm [ordinary], keep working, and keep hope.

My thoughts are of that variety today.
I will update again.

For the kids


How is this style of make up?
Is it strange?
Does everyone do their make up?
It might seem a bit much, but it keeps things spontaneous !

[Note from the translator: the middle part of this blog post was hard to wrap my head around ... her thoughts just seem very heavy only being able to watch and do so little herself to help those in need... but she always perseveres!]

No comments:

Post a Comment