March 16, 2011

Mar. 16 - 2011/03/16

Everyone.

One after another earthquakes and aftershocks keep coming; it's scary huh.
Last night Tokyo shook too, but it was tolerable.
The cold days seem to be continuing still, so be attentive to your body in taking a second to make sure you're wearing warm things.

In the darkness there is certainly a light.
Somehow, don't lose your smile.

And already I think many people are hearing this, but [listen] once again please.
Continue collaborating to save energy and water, please.
After that, really don't buy too much at the stores.
And then the people I am around are pretty concerned, but many understand the situation.
I, by myself, am also of no good or defending against any extra disasters.
[This last sentence is funky, I think she is saying there might not be much you can do personally against all the problems that keep cropping up, but sticking together and cooperating will surely make a difference]

However, right now, things are progressing with the people in the disaster area.
A lot of lives are being saved now, with many people buying food and everyday items at shops for the victims, but there is also the situation of those that haven't been rescued.

Please.
Right now, let's help those in difficult situations.
It's okay to buy excess if it's for that purpose. Even though I want to shop as I usually do. It's just like that.

For the kids


I will update again, k?

No comments:

Post a Comment