March 2, 2011

Mar. 2 - This Unexpected Happening

Today, I did the taping of the narration for
"Seishun Real" [Real Youth] <3

But ya know,
When I was doing my makeup for NHK


Like
In a passing glance I noticed something


From the lights
I kept trying to see what it was and . . .


NO WAY ! !

Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ


My sticker was stuck on there
The old me.
The color has faded and gives it a certain feel, but I can't believe a sticker that was made around 10 years ago was there. . .

Incidentally, this person's sticker was there too ! !


Nakazawa Yuu-chan

(;゜0゜)

I wonder about who stuck it there, and when. . .
I wouldn't stick mine nearby {LOL}
Somebody have any idea about who the person is that did this?

How . . . <3

(^∇^)

Probably can't remember something from 10 years ago {LOL}
Anyway, this was something unexpected <3
I was surprised ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment