March 10, 2011

Mar. 10 - Backstage

It's become incredibly slow, but
I'll upload some pictures from when we were in Miyazaki !

Hexagon Backstage . . .


Yamada Shin-chan drew a portrait for me
Here is the finished product !


He said the middle one that looks like a flower is me
I wonder if Shin-chan really thinks I look like that {sweat}
But, it might vaguely resemble me {LOL}
σ(^_^;)
But, whenever returned we ate eel <3


It looks so extravagant <3<3<3
It was extremely delicious <3
I also partook in shouchuu [Japanese equivalent of vodka]


And that's not all of it {LOL}
It was tasty Sousaburou [no idea who/what that is] <3
Although it is distilled, it didn't smell and was an amazing, cheap beverage <3
At any rate, the meal and drink in Miyazaki was delicious ! !
(^ ∇ ^)


And that was backstage in Miyazaki




Something like that.
Sakimon is pretty interesting (LOL}


On this day,
I was able to really mess around with everybody
{LOL}

No comments:

Post a Comment