February 20, 2011

February 20 - A Little

Yesterday

once work was finished, I went to do training

I must take care of my physical strength, and was panting while dripping with sweat

The condition I am in is no good

Even sensei was panting and dripping with sweat!

That's pretty amazing

I'm gonna do my best to regain my physical strength and figure [waistline]

( ̄^ ̄)

But you know,

it probably isn't as efficient that I am working on my waist line for only a one-hour timespan.


Embarrassing!

\(//∇//)\

Nevertheless, I want to go until I can't feel the burn

However secretly that might be (LOL)
[probably doesn't want the sensei to be like "okay! let's work you even harder! mwuahaha"]

I'll keep uploading pictures when I feel the burn.

σ (^_^;)

Afterward

I stretched my body


. . .

People thought, "you probably can't", but

I couldn't believe it hurts 8 out of 10 people  [touching their toes]

( ̄ー ̄)

A while back, I couldn't even grab my ankles

because it was too hard.

I was honestly surprised with myself gaining flexibility

And, I was happy

Many thanks to Sensei, who is rapidly helping me get closer to my ideal body

Because I can't do Lives [live performances] in this physical condition, I will steadily better my body.

Today, I will be going in to a Location a tad sore

I probably won't have as much muscle pain as before

♪ (v ^ _ ^) v

No comments:

Post a Comment