February 27, 2011

Feb. 27 - Congratulations

Everyone

Thank you for keeping me up to date on the status of the marathon.

m(_ _)m

It seems the 3 people of Saataa An Dagi really did their best.

Yossie also put up a big fight.

Congratulations on finishing through <3

It's really amazing

( ´▽`)

You really deserve a lot of respect.

I wonder what it must feel like to finish something like that?

It's probably one of the best feelings.

I want to have a taste of that feeling too.

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

But hey,

it's very improbable (LOL)

Anyway, to everyone who participated:

it was a job well done.


During the meantime, I . . .


I was recording.

I made fried rice and potato miso soup for lunch

It is invigorating


The recording session finished successfully.

There's nothing to be done now except wait <3

I'm looking forward to it <3

♪(v^_^)v

Of course, everyone please listen to it once it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment