February 19, 2011

February 6 - Training

Today I was introduced to Yuuko Rin


I went to "Body Conscious 51,5 KAATSU STUDIO"


(^∀^)ノ


Beforehand, it was my hearts desire to do training.


It seems Mai-chan recently came through as well.


Listening to recommendations, I came today after not being able to contain myself.


(ノ><)ノ


I feel like muscles that have previously not been habitually used will be forged anew.


It will have to be a step-by-step/piece-at-a-time process I think.


After we'd finished, I was looking at my figure in the mirror . . .


It was peculiar


\(☆o☆)/


My carriage was completely different than when I came in.



Beautiful proportions!

I was fascinated

I'll do my best to try becoming as Cool Nice as sensei!

I've decided to work on my physical strength until the tour.

(O ^ ∀ ^ o)

No comments:

Post a Comment