February 26, 2011

Feb. 26 - Snow Country


Sorry about having a bare face recently [without makeup] (LOL)

Because I was praised about it in the comments, I'm sticking to that trend

My contacts and fake eyelashes are a strong support [while lacking makeup] <3

-_-b

Where did I slowly but bravely go?


The land of snow ! !

It was freezing <3

But, the snowy landscape was superb

o (^ ▽ ^) o


There was an onsen [hot spring] I waited at

At night, there was sake service


It was really tasty

( ´ ▽ ` )


But ya know,


I was thinking what a shock it would be when I returned back to Tokyo.


Where'd this warmth come from!


Σ(・□・;)

I was astonished at the difference in weather when I was at Tokyo Station.


I ate chilled bukake noodles <3

It's been a while since I had leisure time to take in that purifying atmosphere.

Let's go again to Snow Country <3

♪(v^_^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment