February 20, 2011

February 16 - Movie that I Saw Recently


I've finished work

( ̄^ ̄)

Today,

"Seishun Real"

and

Terebi Asahi's "Torihada Scoop 100-part Jiten"

were recorded

♪(´ε` )

Recently I've been super busy, but still find time for myself

I love going to see movies

I recently saw -


RED

I really highly recommend it

The casting is wonderful, and the organization for former CIA agents was the best!

It was super interesting

And then


"Everyday Mother"

I was impressed

It made my heart feel warm and fuzzy

I've always thought that making a nice family required work

There are various parts that really get you thinking

I recommend the book

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Everyone please tell me what movies you would recommend


Goodnight

Even though

I still have the kotatsu going [table with a heater]

No comments:

Post a Comment