February 20, 2011

February 16 - Transform

Throughout my body

pa~~~in

(/ _ ; )


I think I really worked my muscles hard at baseball practice.


Ya know . . .


I am currently heading to work but


during the commute I have nothing to do


so, once again, I decided to play with the Decoration App


♪(´ε` )


This picture -



If I play with the iPhone's "Princess" App . . .

then I turn into this (LOL)



LOL


Transform ! 
[The wording she uses indicates having undergone a process... this is the best equivalent I can think of]


I'm uncertain about those fake eyelashes


They look like a mistake (LOL)




In an age where things can be done easily


I was thinking about amazing this [program] is


( ̄ー ̄)


So


Let's do our best today!!


My body . . . hurts
[like she went to move and remembered she was sore LOL]

No comments:

Post a Comment