February 20, 2011

February 17 - Tatata

It was fun~!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Today was "Aimaina!" 's
recording session


I tried cleaning up my fringe

Well . . .

I'm a happy member!


Komori Jun-chan is the best

I like her as a person


Mai-chan came in !

This is a person of talent

Love <3



As I was taking off my shoes, Michishige Sayumin was putting her shoes on

"Ahh~ like a child"

and she came to gently stroke its head [Sayu treating the short Yaguch like a child LOL]

She is the best Junior (kouhai)

I love you

There were those feelings for the 3-person picture today, but
there is also Akane-chan, Yuuko Rin, Oshima-chan [no idea if I got this name right], and other awesome members.

Ah

There is also Zakiyama-san too

♪(´ε` )

From now on, I've decided that I want freely have fun bringing a craziness to the program that will help elevate the show [bring in more viewers]

Today my tension [excitement] is high!

Cheers for the great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment